CEDAM’s AmeriCorps positions are currently filled for the 2017-18 program year.
We will begin recruiting in summer 2018 for positions that begin in fall 2018.
- Modest living allowance of around $12,000 annually;
- $5,815 Eli Segal Education Award for full-year members or $2,907.50 for seven-month members
- Choice of $1,500 cash award for VISTA members);
- Federal student loan forbearance;
- Health care;
- Child care (if eligible); and
- Many training opportunities
AmeriCorps members must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent U.S. alien;
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!);
- Have a willingness to serve full time for a year;
- Possess an education or life-skills that will help you be successful in your placement; and
- Have a passion for giving back!